Saturday, March 10, 2007

I was not lonely..


[en francais dessous]
Yesterday I was badly craving for chocolate, begging my colleagues for chocolate..but anybody had some..
Once a miracle happen !
A friend (a former colleague) was passing by, he arrived in my office, saying he had a present for me.............
A block of chocolate...but like they say on the package this is not only 200g of chocolate, this is more... because this chocolate is certified "slave free", this is the Tony's Chocolonely chocolate!

You may have heard of this Dutch journalist that turn himself in because he was buying and eating chocolate, knowing it was made by slaves. And buying something that you know was obtained by means of a criminal offence is punishable in the Netherlands by up to four years in prison.

So this guy produces a slave free chocolate..
and we finally got to taste it.

I must admit that I was a bit disappointed because this is a really milky chocolate..and I will have prefer a bitter chocolate taste. But well..

Here is all I had left from yesterday...to take a picture ;-)...well as an excuse: I stayed in the lab until it closes at 23.00 ..


Hier au boulot, j'avais une tres forte en vie de chocolate. Apres avoir supplie en vain tous mes collegues, je me remettais doucement a bosser, quand le miracle apparu !
Un ami et ancien collegue, passe par la, et me dit qu'il a un cadeau pour moi..et ce cadeau c'etait UNE TABLETTE DE CHOCOLAT.
Et comme ils disent sur le paquet, c'est plus que 200g de chocolat, car c'est aussi un chcolate garanti "sans esclavage". C'est le chocolat Tony's Chocolonely,

Vous avez peut etre entendu parler de ce journaliste neerlandais qui voulait se faire emprisonner car il achetait et consommait du chocolat. Aux pays-bas quiconque achete un produit qu'il sait etre obtenu de maniere criminel est coupable d'une peine d'emprisonnement pouvant aller jusqu'a 4 ans.

Alors ce type a decide de produire son propre chocolat "garanti sans esclavage"...et j'ai enfin pu le gouter.

Bon j'ai ete un peu decu car c'est un chocolat tres au lait et moi j'aime mieux un peu plus noir, mais bon..

Ah oui sur la photo c'est tout ce que j'ai reussi a sauver d'hier...;-).. allez j'ai une excuse je suis restee au labo jusqu'a ce qu'il ferme a 23h00...

No comments: