Monday, February 26, 2007

pate a tartiner maison..et light ;-)


My flatmate, who says he is not so fond of sweet thing (yeah yeah the same one that eats the cookies I am baking ;-), is crazy about chocolate. Well, he maintains that he could live 10 months without it....he could yeah...
So anyway, I love it as well, so I am not gonna complain...because sunday he decided to make nutella.

Here are the ingredients he used: 250g margarine+ 200g chocolate...and well normally he used sweet concentrated milk...but we could not find that in albert heijn...so let's make it light and add some "fromage blanc 0%" instead ;-)

He just melted in a pan, the chocolate and the margarine, added a bit of sugar and then once everything was melted, he added a bit of "fromage blanc" until he got the stuff a bit thicker.
It is not bad !

Edit from march:
Finally we found some concentrated milk, so we tried...and despite the consistency was much better, I did not like it so much it was way too sweet, so we just try a new thing: a mix between both and I think it is perfect:250g margarine+ 200g chocolate+150 sweet concentrated milk+ 2 big spoons of "fromage blanc"+2 drops of bitter almond
It's perfect !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Euh... only the "fromage blanc 0%" is light in this recipe! I didn't know you had a roommate who takes care of his shape :o)

nolachocolat said...

he probably thought it was better to take 0% than to hear me complaining about my weight after, as I will have eat it anyway ;-)

Anonymous said...

The roommate :
This is one reason, the second one is that I picked up a "Kwark" pot randomly, and I haven't paid attention to what was written on it ...

nolachocolat said...

argghhhh ca me donne envie d'aller en manger.....